1. Cracked heels may cause discomfort and pain, making walking and standing difficult.
The skin on the heels may become dry, thickened, and even fissured, leading to discomfort and potential infections.
2. Yellow toenails may be unsightly and may indicate an underlying fungal infection.
Nail discoloration may result from fungal growth, making toenails appear yellow, thickened, and brittle.
3. Cracked heels may worsen over time, leading to deep fissures that are prone to bleeding and infection..
Untreated cracked heels may become severe, creating deep cracks that expose sensitive tissue and increase the risk of infections.
4. Yellow toenails may spread to other nails and become harder to treat if left unaddressed.
Ignoring yellow toenails may lead to further nail discoloration and increase the risk of fungal infection in other toenails.
5. Cracked heels and yellow toenails may affect self-confidence and limit footwear choices.
Unsightly feet can lead to self-consciousness, making individuals hesitant to wear open-toed shoes or sandals.